Gent will be the setting for the 18th International Course on Perforator Flaps. This congress is open to a professional audience only. The Beautiful After Breast Cancer foundation is very pleased to be one of the endorsers of this outstanding congress.
The congress will host a Gala Dinner/Bal Masqué on Friday November 17th for the congress attendees and faculty.
If you do not have a mask or you do not want to bring one, we are offering you the possibility to order one online right here and have it available for you at the registration desk or at the entrance of the Bal Masqué. All benefits of this sale will go to the charity work of the Beautiful After Breast Cancer foundation.
All masks will be made for sale at a price of 25,00 EUR each.
If you are a participant to the congress and you wish to buy a mask for this Gala Dinner, please follow the below instructions step by step:
- Please go through the listed masks below and choose the mask(s) of your preference (note that each mask has a reference that will become visible once you click on the picture of the mask of your choice). Note: the mask with reference ‘Lace_soft_black_015’ will only be made available in black, not in white as in the picture, and is particularly suitable to be worn UNDER glasses.
- Please then go to http://www.beautifulabc.com/en/contact, and complete the contact form with your name and contact details. In the ‘Subject' section, please include the reference(s) of the mask(s) you would like to order, and click the ‘Submit’ button
- Subsequently, please proceed with payment, you have several options: 1/ click on this link PayPal, 2/ go to 'Donate' on the homepage of our website (http://www.beautifulabc.com/en) or 3/ click on the link on the contact form.
- Please include the correct amount (25,00 EUR for one mask, or the corresponding amount if you order several masks) and login with your existing Paypal account, or if you do not have an account yet, please complete the form with your credit card details.
- Upon receipt of your payment, the mask(s) will be ordered and will be made available for you upon registration at the congress, on Wednesday November 15th.
We would like to note that there is a certain stock volume of each mask available for sale. As such, we will do our best to provide each of you with the mask you have included in your contact form. We cannot however exclude that in exceptional circumstances the stock of a certain mask will be depleted earlier than expected, due to the great demand. In such instances, we will use our best efforts to provide you with a mask that, in appearance and style, is most similar to the one you ordered. We do apologize in advance in case this happens.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the Gala Dinner and wish to thank you very much for your kind donation to our foundation.
With warm regards,
The BABC team
Should you encounter any problems at the ordering and/or payment stages, please mail to email@example.com and we will assist you as soon as possible.